After a great time in Santa Barbara, I'm finally moving on. I will be going to Turkey for 3 months to be an au pair for a family. After that, who knows...but I'm excited for the possibilities.

About Me

My photo
California, United States

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Last days in Turkey!

Well didn't keep up with the blog as well as I would have liked but I will try to put some thoughts and pictures up when I am back home for a couple of days. The weather is finally warming up as I am leaving haha. It was a great experience and I'm so glad I did it and had the opportunity to travel a bit in Europe and to other parts of Turkey. I feel closer to the city than I realized as I met a couple just visiting and was able to tell them little facts and tidbits and give them my personal perspectives- I feel like a local almost :) I am a bit sad to leave although I'm ready for the next chapter of my life and so excited for my friend's Caribbean wedding! Less than one week and I will be there- sun, beach, rum, good friends what more could I ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment