After a great time in Santa Barbara, I'm finally moving on. I will be going to Turkey for 3 months to be an au pair for a family. After that, who knows...but I'm excited for the possibilities.

About Me

My photo
California, United States

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Almost there


Yesterday my roomie Erin headed home for the holidays. Today I dropped off a very full carload of things today at home and tomorrow my other roomie Marissa is taking off. I'll be lonely with the house all to myself especially knowing I won't be back. I still have a bit of packing and hanging out with people before I make my final trip home at the end of the week- I hope everything fits. This is what my cute house looks like by the way for all you folks that didn't get a chance to visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment