After a great time in Santa Barbara, I'm finally moving on. I will be going to Turkey for 3 months to be an au pair for a family. After that, who knows...but I'm excited for the possibilities.

About Me

My photo
California, United States

Friday, January 2, 2009

More pictures












Some more views from the apartment.









My room, the living
room, and kitchen.










The family had some friends over for dinner, drinks, and to watch the fireworks. Mutlu yıllar (happy new year) and şerefe (cheers)! Everything was delicious.

My host mom and dad on the left and their friends. Their son on the right and his best friend Uras. There wasn't a countdown to new year's though so it kinda just happened. We did Christmas that night too (not sure if they always do that). Their friends got me some small gifts too- so nice! We also went to dinner on new year's day to the dad's parents' house for more yummy food and to meet his sister's family. Everyone's so nice!

1 comment:

  1. They all look so nice. The city looks like a typical European city and the house looks nice on the inside. Hope everything is well!

    ReplyDelete